How to Book
All classes and sessions must be purchased in advance via TeamUp, our online booking system. Access TeamUp via our Prices and Membership page. If you’re a new client, you’ll need to create an account to make a purchase.
If you wish to book a Private Session, please contact us via email to arrange a suitable time before purchasing your session/s
Once you’ve created a Customer Account with TeamUp;
- Choose your Class Pack or Membership from the options on Prices and Membership page – refunds cannot be provided so choose carefully! Please note Class Packs have an expiry date. Unused classes from Monthly memberships cannot be rolled over to subsequent months.
- To book a Beginners Mat or Tower Course, please visit our Purchase Courses page
- Please then register for each class (unless you’ve booked a course), so we know to expect you. You do this via the Register for Class page (i.e. the “Schedule” page on TeamUp). We operate a first come, first served basis for Group Classes and can’t guarantee spaces. Waitlists operate when a class is full. Please note, we don’t list Private sessions on TeamUp as appointments are dependant on teacher availability on a given day.
- Once you’ve registered your Group Classes, you may reschedule if you need to, providing you’re within the 12 hour cancellation window.
- If you need to cancel a Private Session, Reformer Duet or Open Studio session, our cancellation window is 24 hours.
- New clients MUST complete and return a Health Questionnaire at least 24 hours before attending their first group class, course or private session. This can be filled in and submitted online. The form is secure and confidential.
Please refer to Cancellation Policy on our full Terms and Conditions