How to Book
All Group Classes and Private Sessions must be purchased in advance via TeamUp, our online booking system which is accessed from our Purchase Classes page.
Studio Equipment Courses can be purchase from our Purchase Courses page
If you’re a new client, you’ll need to create an account when you make a purchase.
If you wish to book a Private Session (1:1) please contact us via email first to arrange a suitable date and time before purchasing your session/s.
- Choose what you’d like to purchase from the list of options on the Purchase Classes or Courses pages – refunds cannot be provided so choose carefully! Please note your classes/sessions/courses will have an expiry date: unused classes/sessions cannot be rolled over to subsequent months, terms or courses once the expiry date is reached.
- For Group Classes, please then register for your class/es. You do this via the Register for Class page (i.e. the “Schedule” page on TeamUp). Please note, spaces are limited and registering reserves your space. We operate a first come, first served basis and can’t guarantee spaces. We operate waitlists when a class is full. Please don’t turn up if you haven’t registered – you may be turned away! Equally, we need minimum numbers for all classes and reserve the right to cancel a class if minimums are not met. By registering early for class, the class is more likely to take place as scheduled.
- Once you’ve registered for your Group Class, you may reschedule if you need to, providing you’re within the cancellation window.
- Studio Equipment Courses run for 4 weeks with start and end dates. You need to be able to attend at the same time each week for the duration of the course. No substitutions, carry-overs or exchanges can be made.
- New clients MUST complete and return a Health Questionnaire at least 24 hours before attending their first group class, course or private session. This can be filled in and submitted online. The form is secure and encrypted. Forms are confidential and will only be used by our teachers to ensure what we teach you is suitable
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy on our Terms and Conditions page for all classes and sessions, particularly in regards to rescheduling classes and sessions.
Should you have any problems with the booking process, please just drop us a line, we’re only too happy to help!